The scheduled sailings will take place on the Saturday afternoons in 2019, the starting at 13.30 and 14.45 respectively. Tickets for the planned sailings can be purchased at the VVV Appingedam.
From May until September, sailings are also scheduled on Wednesday afternoons, with the same departure times as the Saturday sailings.
Naturally, you can also book this canal touring boat on different days with a group of people.
Would you like to go on a day trip? This tour is also available in combination with the following activities:
- A beautiful city walk through the authentic town, duration ca. 1 ½ hours
- A visit to the Nicolaïkerk, led by a special church guide, duration ca. ½ hour
- A visit to the Synagogue in Appingedam
- A visit to the Groninger Zilverkamer, an exposition on old northern Groningen silverware
- A visit to a museum in Appingedam
Ticket prices Damsterveer (max. 46 people per trip)
Ticket prices from January the 1st, 2020.
Ticket prices per person:
Adults; € 5,00 per person
Children until 12 years of age; € 3,00 per person
till 25 people
- first hour € 90,00
- second hour € 85,00
- third hour € 80,00
- fourth hour € 75,00
- fifth hour € 70,00
Six and more hours € 400,00 (this is also the maximum sailing hours a day).
26 persons and more is max €160,00
Two and more hours are the same hour rate as mentioned above.
Six and more hours € 470,00 (this is also the maximum sailing hours a day).
An extra payment of 10 euros is required, at the following times:
- From the 1st of April until the 1st of October between 12.30 and 13.30, and after 18.00. From the 1st of October until the 1st of April (off season), during the entire day.
For more information about the possible arrangements and the ordering of tickets, you can contact the VVV Eemsdelta by clicking on the button below.